Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some of My Work

I want to share photos of some things I've done. Most of them are either of special events or working on my favorite guinea pigs. I've got to get better about taking pictures!



The first group are photos from a wedding I was in. I did the makeup for seven bridesmaids and the bride.


Before

After

She liked a more natural look, so I kept it fresh and neutral.



Before


After- She asked for a subtle smoky look with browns.


Before


After


Plum eyeshadow with black liner and a soft pink lip


Before


After


Deep Green with Gold and Emerald Liner




Before


After



Green and Gold




Me working on the bride


Before


After








The rest of my photos are of work I've done at school or at special events.


Before



After - This is what happens when you tell a stylist to do whatever she wants!



Jamie doesn't like to wear a lot of makeup so I put it on her every chance I get!


Smoky eyes for a fashion show






Fun with bright yellow for a wig show!



"Special Occasion Eyes"


Silver and Slate Blue Eyeshadow with Black Liner


Lots of curls for a dancer at a Women's Conference


More curls!




Hair and makeup are so much fun! I love using them to bring out a different side of a woman that she may not see all of the time. With every session I want my client to feel beautiful and confident, and hopefully she will be inspired to step out of her comfort zone and try something new.  







No comments:

Post a Comment