Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This is Kiki

Why I'm here...
I have been in love with all things beauty since I was a small child. I remember sneaking some of my mom's Estee Lauder makeup to school in the third grade and putting it on in the bathroom.
I am kind of a product snob. When it comes to most beauty products, I believe that you get what you pay for. I love trying new products, techniques and styles, and I am always looking for people that will let me experiment on them!
I believe that everyone should develop their own sense of style. I'm constantly drawing inspiration from others, but I am never mimicking their stlyes. To be honest, it drives me crazy when I see someone perfectly duplicate someone else's look. Style should be individual to what you like and are comfortable with.
Beauty isn't about looking nice for others or fitting into a mold of what you should be. Beauty is about finding what works for you and makes you feel your best. If you love having purple hair, then rock it!         
I'm here to show what I have loved (or hated!) and hopefully inspire you to experiment and try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment